REPLACING INCANDESCENT BULBS WITH INDUSTRIAL LED LAMPS
MID/WEST COMPANY, LLC
A STOCKING DISTRIBUTOR FOR POWER-LINE LED LAMPS
LED Lamps are an alternative to Incandescent bulbs for the Utility Power and Industrial Plants
- LED Lamps are particularly well suited when indication in Control Panels is crutial.
- Burned-out Incandescent bulbs require costly maintenance and may create safety concerns.
- Replacing Incandescent bulbs with Power-Line LED Lamps will provide up to 10 years (100,000 hours) of high reliability, maintenance-free operation when used with in their design parameters.
- COST SAVINGS:
Based on an average Incandescent bulb life of 3 months, a conversion to Power-Line LED Lamps will pay for itself in material costs alone within the first year.
This payback period is only considering the cost of the Incandescent bulb. It does not take into account the costs associated with the changing of bulbs, power saving, operating down time, or the cost to maintain an Incandescent bulb inventory.
LED Lamps draw much less current than Incandescent bulbs. While lower power consumption reduces operating costs, it also reduces wear on other components in the application such as transformers, batteries, and power converters.
COOLER OPERATING TEMPERATURES:
- LED Lamps generate much less heat than Incandescent bulbs.
- Heat is dissipated through the LED Lamp base, thus keeping the lens cooler.
- Lens melting and discoloration is a common problem when using Incandescent bulbs. We offer replacement lenses for many industry-standard sockets.
STOCKED LAMP STYLES:
- 1835, 1819, 47, 51, 387, 120MB, 120PSB, 24PSB, 24E, 24X, 6S6 and others.
- Lenses for Sockets: ET-5, ET-6, ET-16 and Minalite.
- Multi-Tier Stack Lamps and Warning Beacons.
- Many styles Panel Mount Indicator LED Lamps.
GE ET-16 Sockets
GE ET-5 & ET-6 Sockets in Limited Quantities
Provide us with your Incandescent bulb part number, along with the socket voltage.
We will cross-reference to the equivalent LED Lamp.
Please Note: We recommend the LED Lamps matches the color of the Lens.
All Power-Line LED Lamps are warranted against defect of manufacturing for 3 years from the date of purchase, providing they have been subjected to normal use and service.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, and does not extend in any way to consequential or incidental damages, including injury to persons or damage to property.
Low Minimum Orders
Call, FAX or E-Mail for quotes.
MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express accepted.
Terms offered with approved credit. .
DDP Power-Line has implemented a Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2000.
Certificate available upon request.